these are some things about my deal right now.
- my fingernails have pink, red and blue paint under them. from crazy hair night.
- my kids were sick today, and so was i. we watched 4 movies. i was super grouchy. i took them to IHOP for dinner instead of dealing with making something that they will only complain about. reedo is gone for a few days, so they are stuck with just me. how sad for them.
- my bell is for many things. i can ring it or other people can earn a chance. some reasons to ring my bell: dinner. good behavior observed. poo-poo on the potty. if someone is sad and i want cheer them up. if reedo wants to come in and ring it for no reason and wake up the sleeping children(not my fav). unloading the dishwasher. homework done...you get the picture. "come on, ring my beeeeeeeeeell. ring my bell." (meg, i am looking for another one for you...another good reason to go to homegoods!)
- in an effort to get out of the "fighting house" today, we (jake,ty, ella and i) took a drive. i tried a sonic cherry lemonade. i had never been to sonic. it was a good lemonade.
- i got the kids fast food. even though they were sick. i am ashamed. i am feeling bad too and didn't even step it up for them to eat well :( we ate out twice today. ew.
- i need my eyebrows shaped. bad.
- even though i suck as a mom, today, Jake and Ty told me (separately) that i am the best mom in the world. see? do i ever REALLY have it that bad?
- i broke down and got Ella the Disney Peter Pan costume when it went on sale. it is hard to pry her out of that thing. she is gonna rock that costume on halloween.
- if i could choose anything to do tomorrow and had no worries about childcare, i'd go down to the circle in orange and have and antique shopping spree. and a really yummy lunch with my friends. no rushing or time frame.
- one of the redeeming parts of my day was Grandma L. she heard we were sick and offered to take the kids for a few hours anyway! thank you LORD for your love shown to me through your girl, GL. she is one of my kids favorite people and mine too! she played legos and polly pockets and let me get a tea and walk downtown for an hour or so. LOVE HER!
- one of my favorite areas is the old part of San Juan Capistrano called Los Rios District. i take ella there sometimes and we cruise. park. shops. tea. treats. last time we went i found this scale.
ok. thanks for listening. and thanks for still being my friend after i tell you what a crappy day i had as a mom.