1.28.2012

oh yum!

oh yum.
i think i am one of the only people that (as of yesterday) had yet to try pho.
well, somehow, i convince my kids to come with me to try it.
yah....no idea how i got them to agree.
i must be getting real good?
(i'm not. i can't believe they came. with no complaining.)

it was really super good.
i followed my pal, lena's advise and got just plain chicken pho.
the boys shared one order of that too and also an order of chicken teriyaki.
but they both agreed to get their own order of pho next time, and no teriyaki!
what!?!?
who are you people!?



pretty rad, right?
lookit my baby using chopsticks!
awwwww.
if you haven't tried this yummy dish, you should.
it's simple but good.
and there seem to be places popping up all over around here!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I've never had pho before but it looks delicious!

    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only have I never had it, Ive never even heard of it. How would you best describe it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am quite sure ella is better with chopsticks than i am ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have no idea what you are talking about.....but i would eat it if you took me there.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post had my mouth watering and TODAY I was able to enjoy some PHO!!!! Heavenly. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete