2.15.2015

hello
i live in arizona now.
we live in a tiny apartment.
we are buying a really lovely home in scottsdale.
i am so excited to get in there.
it's hard to describe how much it already feels like our home.
you'll see, it just fits us like a glove somehow.
it's not even my normal style, but it somehow feels like our home.
but, it's not even a red and aqua 50s style kitchen at all….you'll just have to see.

for now, i am trying to be grateful for today.
to breath deeply through the daily mess that happens from schooling and living in a tiny space without our things.

these photos are the start of a little series of photos i call "apartment living".
when i feel like i want to scream, i take a picture instead.






5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, to not have all your stuff and be cramped together in a tiny space? I know whtat's not easy. I'm hoping that living somewhere with such nice weather is keeping yopu sane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your new house. Scottsdale is so beautiful and I am so glad you are blogging again. I love your outlook on life and your beautiful photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for finding a new home! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear from you...you probably don't remember the 700 sq ft apt we lived in on 5th St. in Downey. For nearly 2 years there were 5 of us living there. Whenever Nate would complain about sharing his room with the twins, I would remind him that her could be living in a yurt! Such a copassionate mother....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really random, but I kept thinking to myself that you and my cousin Carla have similar stories. (She's currently in HI) and then tonight I saw you liked one of her photos on Instagram. What's already a small world is made smaller by the Internet. Ha ha. Your blog has been a favorite over the years.

    ReplyDelete