1. tea parties.
6. snack time.
7. diet coke.
8. my wedding day.
9. the smell of my children's hair.
10. his laugh.
12. freedom from fear.
13. growing up.
15. dell taco
19. soundproof play areas.
20. watching the rain fall, out my window.
21. a head that rests on my shoulder.
22. aunts grace love
23. legwarmers on a cold morning
24. toes in the water on thanksgiving morning
25. the way i can still see my momma in my sisters.
26. early morning snuggling
27. friends who like to play with me
28. sons who are getting big enough to actually help
29. the color aqua
30. a lavender unicorn named cindie
32. vintage cameras
33. antiquing with my daughter.
34.my mom's laugh in my children.
35. a warm neck.
36. my ballerina
37. reedo's tubs
38.warm chocolate chip cookies on a rainy day
39. being the one to follow though with him.
(it's hard to hold to your word, but i am thankful i get to parent him.)
40. jake's thoughtfulness.
(a lego frame, to cheer me up)
42. backyard basketball
44. growing feet
45. ice cream cones
46. Jesus calling
47. this boy. the feeling of him beside me.
48. daffodils and friendship
50. this note that i wrote to my mom when i was in high school. then she gave it back to me when i was going through a hard time. and now i just stare at it and wonder if its true and what His glory might look like to her right now....
51. their laughter together
52. loud voices
53. spray paint
54. sweet peas
55. krispy kremes
56. baking with my youngest two
58. paddleboarding together
59. snuggle parties before school
61. muscle costumes
62. my mom's beach
63. good outfits
64. singing with aunt val
65. crossed eyes and fringy boots
66. our house
67. a freezer stocked with uncrustables
69. her singing
70. their love, even in chaos...
71. her strong voice
72. seashells and beach hair
73. a small reminder of home, even 2500 miles away
74. window markers and aloha