2.11.2010

OK. So God is stalking me again! Silly little me who asks for help from "The Lord, the God of all mankind" and then forgets to look for him to answer me. Of course He hears me and helps me when I ask! Why am I always surprised?
Maybe because I am in this season of BEING the helper, I forget that I too need help and to get it I have to be willing to receive it.
This week he is reminding me how to recognize His spirit's presence in my life. Patience, kindness, gentleness, self-control....those are Him! And if somehow those come out of me, it is not because of my striving, but because I calmed down, took a step back, in faith and allowed Him to be the star and the boss. I love this guy! When I leave it to Him I get such a great things! Peace and love and joy! Yes please!
Thank you Lord for answering my call!

"Hear my prayer, Oh Lord!
From the ends of the earth I cry!
Your peace will lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

For you have been strength in times of trouble
a tower above my enemies
and Lord I will abide with you forever, in the shelter of your wings."

No comments:

Post a Comment