5.19.2010

SWEEEEEET PEAS!!!!!

I have a VERY strong feeling that heaven will smell like sweet peas.
I don't know about you, but the smell of warm air and growing sweet pea plants, makes me want to dance around and talk to God.
crazy?
i don't really care.....i must.


the boys and I recently found the LARGEST patch of wild sweet peas I have ever seen.....ever!
I felt like God was looking right at me and sayin'
"here ya go babygirl.....don't forget.....don't start thinking you belong down there......someday you'll be comin' home to the place that I have prepared for you, and I know your language, little lady.....sweet peas"
I just have to giggle and think "thanks Daddy! you sweet ol' thing you"



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your look is complete and utter bliss!!

    Where, or where did you find them?? I want to go visit!!

    ReplyDelete