4.26.2012

you may not want to read this.

if you are trying not to drink diet coke, stop reading now.
look away.












but, if you want a seriously yummy treat, read on, my friend, read on....



this sounds crazy and maybe even a little gross, but i dare you to try it!

my friend lena told me about chocolate cream diet cokes from sonic and so i just had to try it.
and the ones at sonic are seriously....goooood.

but then she started making them herself.
dangerous.
but so easy!

each person will, i'm sure, have their own favorite ratio,
 but this is what i came up with.
adjust as desired.


one can of diet coke
a mason jar half full of crushed ice
(sonic ice would be better)
1 tablespoon half and half or cream
1/2 teaspoon hershey's syrup
 teeeeeny tiny wisk
 oh heavens!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is crazy good! I stopped to get diet coke on my way home. It was just the treat I needed today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds YUMMY! going to give it a try with my friend this weekend!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. ick.

    reminds me of lavern from lavern & shirley, who drank milk with pepsi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh I am trying to quit with the diet soda...thanks a lot ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. trying this TONIGHT! love you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete