we do not have bed bugs.
there was a day there that i was not sure.
but we don't.
i do have the beginnings of a sore throat and i am not happy about that.
i need my health.
we have our final walk through of our house on Saturday.
i cannot WAIT to have my very own house,
can not wait.
i go to target everyday.
well, maybe it more than seems.
maybe it is.
it's like my true north in a storm of unfamiliar.
but i am actually getting a little sick of it.
until i tried walmart.
then i realized target everyday is a treat!
that being said, i made you a list of a few favorites things of mine.
2. cute & mugs from starbucks-for reedo and i since he is trying to use our new keurig as much as possible(they were 50% off!)
3. i just ordered that rose afghan from an instasale! sooooo lucky!
4. ty can tie his own shoes! my favorite!
5. reedo's freshy longboard is so pretty, i sorta want to steal it to hang on our wall!
6. my pal lena goes shopping for me back home, since we don't have hobby lobby here. love her!
7. out door shower
8. my yellow modcloth dress
9. plastic mason jar straw cup from targs
10. welcome mat for our house from tj maxx (7 bucks!?)
11. driving to the north shore
12. tina fey's book (thanks meg)
13. stretchy jean cut offs from targs (junior size 13 people), that allow for my little monkey to hang on me.
14. surprise hoop art (thanks erin)
15. that sweet little church
16. my reedo with shaved ice (don't you just wanta say "yes please!" to that happy guy?)
17. this album (thanks les)