10.08.2011

delicious is only four ingredients.

i wish to someday meet my blog friend keely.
she is rad.
for lots of reasons.
she blogs about the things she cooks for her family here.
i have had her recipe for peanut butter bites pinned for a while and i finally tried them.
her recipe has four ingredients.
oats, peanut butter, chocolate and honey.
so here is my (and ella's) experience in pictures.....

ew. gross. don't look at that pork tenderloin under the cookie sheet!
(why did i let that get in the picture!?)





ella drank strawberry milk on the side.
obviously....
and lets be honest she mostly just mauled the chocolate off the outside and left the inside peanut butter part.
i'm sure that part seems a little borderline healthy to her.
she wouldn't want to chance getting any protein or anything, right?






you should try them.
they are good.
really good.
and sometimes i just NEED chocolate and peanut butter.

(ps. i used milk chocolate here, but i think her recipe called for semi-sweet. whatever you use, you will be happy)

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I am making these this week.
    I am.
    And I will gain five pounds.
    And cast all blame on you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I might just make these tonight and take them down to PA tomorrow. We're heading down to be with my big sister while she has her baby girl! So excited, cant wait, must bake!:)
    I made PW's French Breakfast Puffs for the soccer parents at G's game today and Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats for the kids. Im just in the mood to be bakin in my kitchen today:)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those look so good! I am not most definitely not a baker (I confuse baking soda and baking salt all the time) and following instructions stresses me out. These look easy enough to make though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YUM!!! Totally need to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been too long since I've made these. I must remedy that soon. First, to buy chocolate chips (a terrible thing to run out of!). Hope you and your girlie loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yuuuum. i have something similar on my to-mak elist...i need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete