10.22.2011

the rock that is higher than i

hear my prayer, oh Lord!
from the ends of the earth i cry.
your peace will lead me to the rock that is higher than i.


for you have been my strength in time of trouble,
a tower above my enemy.

and Lord, i will abide in you forever
in the shelter of your wings.


i sang this song at my church years ago and have never heard it again since,
but i have thought of it in several times of trouble.
does anyone else know this song?
i don't even know what it's called, so when i search for it i get nothing....
(maybe it was just for me.....)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. "Hear My Cry Oh Lord" - we sing it at church sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, shauna! happy sunday to you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I love those words...in the shelter of your wings. Just beautiful and with the pics. perfect. happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty. love the pic of your footies and the ripply sand. i wish i knew that song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that song too, I loved it then and still do now!

    ReplyDelete