7.25.2010

do you know what this is?


Yep.
It's here.
My painting, craft, kid's messy food, play dough table(as seen in a sneak peek in the play dough post)
All I need is to have my cute husband help put it together....
And when I say "help",
I mean "do it, while I keep the kids away as much as possible and also sit on the benches of the table as soon as possible"
As you can see below, Ella and I helped by trying everything out before it was even really ready....
Also, ladies, no need comment on the hot shirtless man with a power tool.
I realize how beautiful that picture is....playhouse in the background and everything....
it just don't get much better, I know.
He's taken.



And we even tried it out as a Family Dinner table!
It works!
Yay!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment