7.25.2010

kool aid play dough smells great, but don't eat it....

The little guys and I have been wanting to try this kool aid play dough, but we needed more salt.
We got some and finally tried it!
It was easy and simple and something that was not so messy that I was pulling my hair out and gnashing my teeth (what? who would do that??! :/)
The longest part is waiting for the water to boil!
As you can see my boys don't know the age old saying about the watched pot.....
But they were perky little helpers, all the same.

Kool Aid Play dough
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1/2 cup salt
  • 2-3 tablespoons oil
  • 1 small pack kool aid
  • 1 cup boiling water

Mix dry ingredients

Add oil and water

Stir

Knead on wax paper(it is a bit hot)

Enjoy!(see below)

A few tips.

I added yellow food coloring to the yellow (lemonade flavor).

The green was lemonade flavor too then plus green food coloring.

The purple one is grape flavor.

The red is fruit punch flavor.

Be sure to store it in the fridge in a sealed container.

Do not eat it.

The Reed's have already tried this for you and can assure you it is NOT good....

no matter how good it smells.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment