2.18.2010

Today I am inspired by Cindy Ahrentzen.

I grew up with her in my life and now she is woman who searches out how she can serve the Lord with her beautiful gifts of love and kindness. As a girl I got the benefit of that gift in her laugh and enthusiastic conversation...I just loved her. In my little girl mind, she was fun and upbeat when my mom was kinda boring :) She was creative and had the good kind of apple juice and super soft arms! So back then I got the blessings, and now-a-days sweet little Haitian babies get to snuggle up in those arms(they are great, I'm tellin you!) and the people of Haiti, who have lost so much have this compassionate, funny, generous woman in their midst to do what she can to help them. Praise the Lord! He really made a beauty in this woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment