3.24.2010

hey guess what?!
My pal Leslie referred me to a cool new(to me) website where there are a series of posts addressing us finding time for the things that are our priorities. Lot's of inspiring quotes and ideas for how to address confusion in your life on what you should be doing. I included one of my favorite C.S. Lewis quotes that the blog had, but you should check out this blog and this series!

suziebeezieland: shopping for time, part 6 of 6
"The great thing, if one can, is to stop regarding all the unpleasant things as interruptions of ones 'own' or 'real' life. The truth is of course that what one calls the interruptions are precisely one's real life -- the life God is sending one day by day: what one calls one's 'real life' is a phantom of one's own imagination. This is at least what I see at moments of insight: but it's hard to remember it all the time."
C.S. Lewis

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shauna :)

    I am Suzanne and suziebeezieland is my blog. Thank you very much for your nice words about it. You might already know this, but I just wanted to let you know that the women who wrote the book "Shopping for Time" have their own website, and they discuss this topic much better than I did or could. Their blog is here:
    http://www.girltalkhome.com/blog

    Their dad is C.J. Mahaney, who leads Sovereign Grace ministries, which is also cool. That site is here:
    http://www.SovereignGraceMinistries.org/

    (Just ignore this if it's not helpful/interesting!)

    This song (Grace's Waltz) playing is so beautiful! I have never heard it before.

    ReplyDelete