12.24.2010

peace to you this christmas

you want to hear one of the best things in the world to me at this minute?
my sister grace.
and her boyfriend tom.
singing this song they wrote about the moment that changed my hope and heart and life forever.
jesus came.
and he changed everything.
it just doesn't get any better than this, for me.
(remember to turn off the mixpod in the side bar before you click this video)
listen to this AMAZING song.
believe me, you will be glad you did.




ps.
i could not love my sister more.
my heart is brimming over when i listen to her singing.
she is God's love in my life.

3 comments:

  1. that WAS amazing!!!! Im going to post this on my blog today....thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! that was perfection.
    they make beautiful music together!

    merry christmas bloggy friend!
    xoxo-
    heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely song! When can we buy it?

    :)

    ReplyDelete