8.27.2010

i am freaking out.

i am freaking....out.
i have never had family pictures(with our whole family)done before.
i am pretty sure this is THE way to do it.
let me clarify.
i love my family and i love looking at them.
i love Joy from Wildflowers Photography and I love the images she creates.
i love winning and i LOVE winning the best prize EVER!
i just KNEW the whole time. this was gonna be SO us.
this was a dream of mine and it came true.
I know this crazy enthusiasm may seen a bit wild to some.
maybe it is.
but i don't care.
look at the first few that she has shared!
i love my people.
my children are a gift from God.
my Reedo is so beautiful.
i don't even look pregnant.
so, you people that have asked me that in the last few months, you are ridiculous.
all 5 of you.
i am cute. not chubby.


i am not gonna pretend that having 3 small children
and all that comes with that doesn't put some tension on my Reedo and i, at times.
but these pictures just melt my heart.
this visual reminder...just speaks to me.
they show me Reedo's smile and his eyes.
i love my husband.
i feel like it is another sweet reminder from Jesus.
remember? he knows my language.
the language of colors and light and beauty and joy and romance.
he provides for me.
in unexpected ways.

"Do not be deceived, my dear brothers. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
James 1: 16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment